roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:25:37 GMT
In diagnosing problems it is helpful for us to know:
  What version of Roller are you using? If you are building from
sources, on which branch are you building?
  What Application Server version are you using?
  What database are you using?
  What Java version are you using?
  What operating system are you using?
  If applicable, what browser are you using?
(see also https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/How+to+ask+for+help)

Thanks,
Dave