roller-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Muller" <n.mul...@nouvellemarque.com>
Subject RE: Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:34:24 GMT
Sorry I do not understand your log. Are you working with Jetty or tomcat ?
Which version ? Build from svn or downloaded ?

Best regards,
Nicolas,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ramilani12 [mailto:ramilani@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 22 novembre 2011 18:49
À : user@roller.apache.org
Objet : Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat

Hello
Guys,

I´m very interested about Roller and your features but I´ve been trying to deploy on tomcat
but in vain.
I´ve faced a lot of problems about missed libs but now I´m stuck. I´ve attached the error.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32872961/error.log error.log

Where am I doing wrong?

Another question Has anyone deployed Roller on Weblogic(10) ?

Thanks
Raphael Milani