roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with crawler after upgrade to Roller 5
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:41:46 GMT
On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Scappatura Rocco
<Rocco.Scappatura@infracom.it> wrote:
> I have noticed a strangethink that I can'tfigure out other cause except the upgrade to
roller 5 that I done some weeks ago. Since then every time that I post an article on my blog
and I rerun manually the crawler so that I can do so the search engines will index the new
article, I get the sitemap file that misses all the new URL other than the main url of the
article. So miss in particular the tags.

> Anyone can argument this issue could depends from the recent upgrade. And if not Why
not? Please take in account tha tags all works. Moreove it seems that the cloud doesn't take
in account the frequency of the tags if they belong to an article published after the upgrades.

I'm not sure what you mean by "manually the crawler" becuase Roller
does not include a crawler.

Also, "sitemap" because, as far as I remember, Roller also does not
include a sitemap.

There were no changes in tagging in 5.0, so whether a tag was created
before or after the upgrade should make no difference.

- Dave