roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comment notifcation emails being sent before comment approval
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 13:12:53 GMT
On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Van R-H <vanontherun@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for creating the tracking bug.
>
> How is removing a user from getting notifications accomplished? Is this
> something that needs to be done via a sql script?

Yes. To unsubscribe a user from an entry's comment thread, you would
do something like this:

  update roller_comment set notify=false where entryid=<ENTRY-ID> and
email=<USER-EMAIL>

Hope that helps...

- Dave

create table roller_comment (
    id         varchar(48) not null primary key,
    entryid    varchar(48) not null,
    name       varchar(255),
    email      varchar(255),
    url        varchar(255),
    content    $db.TEXT_SQL_TYPE,
    posttime   $db.TIMESTAMP_SQL_TYPE   not null,
    notify     $db.BOOLEAN_SQL_TYPE_FALSE not null,
    remotehost varchar(128),
    referrer   varchar(255),
    useragent  varchar(255),
    status     varchar(20) not null,
    plugins    varchar(255),
    contenttype varchar(128) default 'text/plain' not null
);

--
Dave M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair