roller-user mailing list archives

From "Balderaz, Noel" <NBalde...@CPSEnergy.com>
Subject Search not working
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 19:47:16 GMT
I just setup Roller 5.0 and after setting up my initial weblog and creating a couple of entries
I noticed that the search function is not working.  Previously, I setup Roller 4 and search
only worked on one of two weblogs .  Can anybody tell me what I can do to make the search
work on Roller 5.0?  The only things I see in the logs is  this error

Aug 4, 2011 2:18:49 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Cookies processCookieHeader
INFO: Cookies: Invalid cookie. Value not a token or quoted value

That's in the tomcat7-stderr.2011-08-04.log

 *   What version of Roller are you using? 5.0 If you are building from sources, on which
branch are you building? I'm not building from source.
 *   What Application Server version are you using? Tomcat 7.0.19
 *   What database are you using? Oracle
 *   What Java version are you using? 1.6
 *   What operating system are you using?  Windows Server 2003 R2
 *   If applicable, what browser are you using? IE7 and FF 5.0

Please let me know if you need any other information to assist me with this.

Thank you,
Noel Balderaz