roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@infracom.it>
Subject Re: Comment authentication problem
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:32:00 GMT
On Gio, 9 Giugno 2011 19:09, Dave wrote:
> I don't know what is the "root" cause of this problem, so it is hard
> for me to propose a solution.
>
> I suspect there is something going wrong in the HTTPD to Tomcat
> integration. You should be able to work around that problem with 5.0
> just as you did with 3.1. I see the old thread here:
> http://markmail.org/message/kmnrzfla7rg4vwsu
>
> What is going wrong with your custom Servlet? Any error messages to share?

Thank you Dave for you prompt answer and sorry for my delay.

I try to modify the class MathCommentAuthenticator. I copied it into a new
class just as I ve done in the thread above. I have some difficulty to
compile the class:

>c:\java\bin\javac -cp
"C:\Tomcat\webapps\roller\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar;C:\Tomcat\webapps\roller\WEB-INF\lib\roller-weblogger-web-5.0.0.jar;C:\Tomcat\common\lib\servlet-api.jar;C:\Tomcat\common\lib\jsp-api.jar"
MathCommentAuthenticator.java

MathCommentAuthenticator.java:31: cannot find symbol
symbol: class CommentAuthenticator
public class MathCommentAuthenticator implements CommentAuthenticator {
                                                 ^
MathCommentAuthenticator.java:75: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable mathAnswer
location: class org.rocsca.MathCommentAuthenticator.MathCommentAuthenticator
        sb.append(mathAnswer);
                  ^
MathCommentAuthenticator.java:94: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable mathAnswerString
location: class org.rocsca.MathCommentAuthenticator.MathCommentAuthenticator
                if (mathAnswerString != null && answer ==
Integer.parseInt(mathA
nswerString)) {
                    ^
MathCommentAuthenticator.java:94: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable mathAnswerString
location: class org.rocsca.MathCommentAuthenticator.MathCommentAuthenticator
                if (mathAnswerString != null && answer ==
Integer.parseInt(mathA
nswerString)) {
                                                                           ^
4 errors

I fear that I miss to include in the %classpath% the interface
'CommentAuthenticator'. Do you have any idea of what other archive I have
to iclude into the %CLASSPATH%?

Thanks,

rocsca