roller-user mailing list archives

From Michael Müller <michael.muel...@mueller-bruehl.de>
Subject Re: multilanguage blog / roller 5
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 16:32:09 GMT
I discovered this yesterday. But....

*optionally* make a weblog render in only one language at a time.

This is a good idea. If the user is able to choose the lang. Either by
his default system or browser language or by providing buttons to select
a language

we will add a property to the weblog settings page allowing the weblog
owner to specify if they wish to enable multi-language blogging or not.
by default this option will be off, which means that a blog homepage and
archives will show all entries in all languages. when the multi-language
blogging option is on then the weblog homepage and archives pages will
show entries from only one language at a time.

What is the benefit of such a solution?

Michael