roller-user mailing list archives

From Van Rogers-Ho <vanonthe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: home page recent posts not reflecting planetrss
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 06:36:52 GMT
Hi Dave,

"toggling" refers to how the new entry appears depending on authentication.
I think this may be related to:
# set "true" to NOT cache the custom pages for users who are logged in
cache.excludeOwnerEditPages=false

I have this set to "true."

I played around with the different caches and changed them to 180 (3 min)
and same thing is happening (planetrss is updated, front page is not until
global or front page cache is cleared). I'll take another look at my cache
setup (following).

Cache settings:
# Main page cache
cache.sitewide.size=150