roller-user mailing list archives

From Van Rogers-Ho <vanonthe...@gmail.com>
Subject RefreshRollerPlanetTask not running
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 23:16:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can provide some files and logs to look at to diagnose
why RefreshRollerPlanetTask:runTask  is no longer running.
It looks like a few weeks ago (mid march), it stopped. I looked at old
roller.log and noted the following:

INFO  2011-03-13 00:05:00,067 RefreshRollerPlanetTask:runTask - Refreshing
Planet subscriptions

In latest roller.log, I don't see this message, nor do I see any type of
errors. Is there a way to manually fire off the task to check for errors in
logs? Any planet specific log?

I also cleared out my ROLLER.RAG_ENTRY table to get rid of any junk.

Running: 4.0.1 on WLS 11g, and Oracle db.

Thanks,
Van