roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Roller board report due
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 16:47:15 GMT
Roller's ASF board report is due and I have drafted it here:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/14iAAQ

For those new to Roller and/or Apache, I'm the Chair of the Roller
Project Management Committee (PMC). This roles does not give me any
special authority and my vote here is the same as any other PMC
member/committer, but I do have some duties. One of those duties is to
submit a quarterly report to the board of the ASF covering the
activities of the project and health of the community.

Your feedback is welcome. I plan to submit this report next week 48
hours before the Feb 16, 2010 ASF board meeting.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David M. Johnson