roller-user mailing list archives

From Edd Grant <...@eddgrant.com>
Subject Re: problems with integration roller and zimbra
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:51:06 GMT
 Hi Reynaldi,

 Welcome. Could you please provide some more information regarding your
 exact problem as this might enable people to assist you further. Are you
 talking about Zimbra the email client? Could you perhaps detail the
 steps you have taken and the exact problem that you are facing? Also
 what version of Roller are you using and what is your operating system
 etc?

 Cheers,

 Edd

--