roller-user mailing list archives

From Varun Bhalla <varun.bha...@oracle.com>
Subject Full preview is not working as expected
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:55:19 GMT
Hi,

I have a Roller 4.01 install up and running on a dev WLS 11g instance. It's all set up with
connecting to Oracle db and mail via JNDI resources.
I'm facing an issue , I'm trying to change theme applied to my blog. Before updating theme,
I'm previewing the theme. But somehow I'm getting
title background image in preview same as title background image of current theme applied.
Whereas, if I update the theme, It looks good.
Also in preview, all other elements are getting updated correctly with theme name except title
background image.

 From where does roller pick resources to display full preview? Can you tell me the flow please?

Thanks,
Varun