roller-user mailing list archives

From Reynaldi <reynaldi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problems with integration roller and zimbra
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 01:52:46 GMT

yes, zimbra is the mail server
for the OS I use Ubuntu 10.04
and the application roller that I use in this integration are:
- Apache-roller-4.0.1.zip
- Apache-tomcat-7.0.6.tar.gz

I configure a few files like security.xml and add roller-custom.properties
in WEB-INF/classes /
The following Configuration security.xml that I have:

<property name="objectDefinitionSource">
            <value>
                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
                / Roller-ui/login-redirect.jsp = admin, editor
                / Roller-ui/yourProfile **= admin, editor
                / Roller-ui/createWebsite **= admin, editor
                / Roller-ui/yourWebsites **= admin, editor
                / Roller-ui/authoring / **= admin, editor
                / Roller-ui/admin / **= admin
                / Rewrite-status *= admin
                / Roller-ui/user.do *= register
            </ Value>

<Bean id = "authenticationManager" class = "$
org.acegisecurity.providers.Provide
        <property name="providers">
            <list>
                <ref local="ldapAuthProvider"/>
                <! - <ref Local="daoAuthenticationProvider"/> ->
                <ref local="anonymousAuthenticationProvider"/>
                <! - RememberMeAuthenticationProvider added programmatically
->
            </ List>
        </ Property>
    </ Bean>

 <! - LDAP Authentication ===================== ==================== ->
    <! - BEGIN: Sample LDAP / RollerDB hybrid security configuration ->
    <Bean id = "initialDirContextFactory" class = "$
org.acegisecurity.ldap.DefaultIn
        <Constructor-arg value = "ldap: / / meruvian.camp: 389/ou = people,
dc = meruvian, $
        <property name="managerDn" value="uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra"/>
        <property name="managerPassword" value="3h33yL6Lx"/>
    </ Bean>

    <Bean id = "ldapUserSearch" class = "$
org.acegisecurity.ldap.search.FilterBasedL
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="ou=people,dc=meruvian,dc=camp"/>
        <constructor-arg index="1" value="uid={0}"/>
        <constructor-arg index="2" ref="initialDirContextFactory"/>
        <property name="searchSubtree" value="true"/>

please help, thank you very much for responding to my message