roller-user mailing list archives

From Nelson Chamberlain <nchamberl...@ceradyne.com>
Subject RE: Just Lost All My Graphics
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:03:29 GMT
Bravo! I took your suggestion and added uploads.dir=/documents and settings/.... to my roller-custom.properties
and restarted Roller and all of my graphics were back! Hopefully we won't have any more graphics
go missing in the future.

Thanks for your help!

Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Dodunski [mailto:ChrisFromSquirrel@christopher.net.nz]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 12:55 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: RE: Just Lost All My Graphics

Hi Nelson,

I'm running Roller 5, and to set an absolute storage location I added the following line to
roller-custom.properties:

mediafiles.storage.dir=/home/roller/data/mediafiles

However, I noticed that Dave's suggested directive has a different name:
'uploads.dir'.  Perhaps Roller 4 uses slightly different naming.
Irrespective, add your directive to the Roller properties file.

Regards,

Chris.