roller-user mailing list archives

From Ries van Twisk <r...@vantwisk.nl>
Subject Re: Which web CMS to use with Alfresco?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:59:23 GMT
Dean,

I am currently evaluating 3 CMS systems for a company in the US,
the choices where
  - OneHippo
  - Magnolia
  - Jahia

 From the above 3 I am really liking Jahia 3.5Beta which pretty much
rocks
the bottoms out of any PHP based CMS (even TYPO3) and is quite
feature rich AND easy for a java based CMS, no JCR node editing and
stuff,
point and click based templating. Support for portlets, multi-language,
multi-site and some very nice other features.

Here is the link : http://beta65.jahia.org/

The good thing, it's GPLv2 for teh community edition.

Ries