roller-user mailing list archives

From Dean Schulze <dean_w_schu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Which web CMS to use with Alfresco?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:36:23 GMT

I'm creating a web site that will have a blog and other content.  This will be my personal
web site and I anticipate adding a family area with a calendar and some document sharing as
well.  Roller looks like a good choice for the blog, but it doesn't look like a full web
CMS.  What I want sounds like an Alfresco personal version, but that doesn't exist.

Any suggestions for which web CMS (Java based) to use along with Roller for a small but full
featured web site?

Thanks.