roller-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Martinez <jmf.tupl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable template caching?
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:46:37 GMT
Hi Edd,

There is a velocity engine property named 'velocimacro.library.autoreload'.
If set to 'true', you can change velocimacros 'on-the-fly' without
restarting servlet container. It worked for me, but if not, try to use it in
conjuntion with file.resource.loader.cache = false

Take a look to this:
http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.5/user-guide.html

Hope this helps

Jorge