roller-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Dodunski" <ChrisFromSquir...@christopher.net.nz>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:26:53 GMT
Hi Dave,

On the home straight now... the mediafiles and search-index issues are
sorted.  And a simple mod_rewrite directive has eliminated the need to
include handles in URLs.

> Congrats on working out the multi-domain setup! I was afraid you were
> about to give up ;-)

Give up??  Never!!  Roller is well worth the effort.  :-)

Incidentally, are you seeking additional committers to this project?  It's
about time I considered giving back to the Apache open source community.
Obviously, though, it takes time to get up to speed with the source code
for a project of this size.  Do you have UML/ERM drawings or such like
that might assist in this regard?

Kind regards,

Chris Dodunski.