roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:42:00 GMT
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Christopher Dodunski
<ChrisFromSquirrel@christopher.net.nz>
1) Why do I need to be messing with URL rewriting, when Roller appears to
> be doing this already by way of the above directive?

I don't do any URL rewriting at all on my mutli-domain site. I don't
understand why you need it and, in fact, I think it is confusing
things.

> 2) If the CSS and page link URLs are incorrectly formed (seems they lead
> nowhere), then what exactly is wrong with them?

The CSS URLs start with "/roller/roller-ui" are wrong. If you have
Roller installed at the ROOT context, then those URLs should start
with "/roller-ui/". There are some clues in your page that indicate
that you *are* running at the ROOT, so I don't understand the problem
here. I guess rewriting could be at fault, or a bug in the new
Fauxcoli theme that you are using (I use it too).

- Dave