roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade rc1 to rc2: no media
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 14:17:23 GMT
Weird, it's working on my site. I think it may be a URL calculation
problem and perhaps you can help me to debug it.

If possible, would you try RC2 again, go to the Media Resources page
and use right click to get the URL of one of the thumbnail images
there? Also, click on an image to get it's Dialog box then click on
the image there to load the full-size image, use right-click again to
get the URL of the full size image?

- Dave