roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:11:54 GMT
On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Frans Thamura <frans@meruvian.org> wrote:
> just wanna to know. when will 5.0 released?

Once all issues that we want to resolve are resolved and we have
enough feedback from the community then we'll vote it out. Personally,
I think we are very closed and should probably call for a release vote
on the next RC.

For those out there waiting for 5.0: have you tried 5.0 and made sure
it works for you, provided feedback, reported bugs etc.?

- Dave