roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:27:34 GMT
Congrats on working out the multi-domain setup! I was afraid you were
about to give up ;-)

Yes, that is a known bug in RC2. A couple of paths that were supposed
to start with ${user.home} got hardcoded to '/home/dave'. The
workaround is to set properties to point to the directory in which you
want mediafile uploads stored:

   mediafiles.storage.dir= ... PATH TO MEDIA FILES DIR ...
   search.index.dir= ... PATH TO SEARCH INDEX ...

(I think you already fixed the search.index.dir one)

I usually create a roller_data directory somewhere with subdirectories
for mediafiles and search-index.

Hope that helps...

- Dave