roller-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Dodunski" <ChrisFromSquir...@christopher.net.nz>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 06:06:59 GMT
Hi Dave,

I added a <Context> element to server.xml, which I understand has the
effect of giving Roller ROOT context.  Then restarted Tomcat.

      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

        <!-- Added by me to give Roller ROOT context -->
        <Context path="" docBase="roller" debug="0"/>

Now, when you browse to http://www.optomus.com:8080, Roller presents the
default frontpage blog (optomus).  Unfortunately, the original problem
persists.

It puzzles me that you have successfully implemented multi-domains.  Are
you happy to share with me relevant sections of your configuration files,
in case the problem is with my configuration?  Otherwise, I guess it's
time to look at the source code.  For this to be fruitful, though, I need
to gain a clearer understanding of what exactly is wrong with the URLs
inside the HTML pages served (all URLs copied below).

Regards,

Chris.