roller-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Dodunski" <ChrisFromSquir...@christopher.net.nz>
Subject Re: Roller 5.0 - multiple domain URLs
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 01:19:48 GMT
Thanks Dave,

I've been searching through the source code for the classes/methods that
render these URLs.  What are your thoughts on my earlier email re.
discrepancies in URL paths?

**WebloggerRuntimeConfig.java**
    /**
     * Get the absolute url to this site.
     *
     * This method will just return the value of the "site.absoluteurl"
     * property if it is set, otherwise it will return the non-persisted
     * value which is set by the InitFilter.
     */
    public static String getAbsoluteContextURL() {

        // db prop takes priority if it exists
        String absURL = getProperty("site.absoluteurl");
        if(absURL != null && absURL.trim().length() > 0) {
            return absURL;
        }

        return absoluteContextURL;
    }

**URLModel.java**
    /** Absolute URL of Roller, e.g. http://localhost:8080/roller */
    public String getAbsoluteSite() {
        String weblogAbsoluteURL =
            WebloggerConfig.getProperty("weblog.absoluteurl." +
weblog.getHandle());
        if (weblogAbsoluteURL != null) {
            return weblogAbsoluteURL;
        } else {
            return WebloggerRuntimeConfig.getAbsoluteContextURL();
        }
    }

Chris.