roller-user mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Using Roller for multiple domains
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:48:58 GMT
we use both liferay and roller for both multidomain

take a look

http://blogs.mervpolis.com
http://frans.thamura.info

both roller

take a look

meruvian.org
meruvian.com

both liferay

we need workaround for roller in mod_jk, in apache httpd, to make it
multidomain, and it works

--
Frans Thamura
Director

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We grow because we share the same belief.

>>> http://www.domain2.com

>>> http://blog.domain2.com