roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Conflicting internationalisation in roller UI
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2010 06:38:07 GMT
Hello Dave,

in the weblog settings its 'english' while our other blogs use
'german'. The VM locale is set to 'german'.

If you want to play with it: http://ekvv.uni-bielefeld.de/blog/uninews/

A similar problem exists in the paging navigation where the link
pointing to the startpage still has the german text 'Startseite'. And
in the list of RSS Feeds the complete Feed is named 'Alle' instead of
'all'.

Thank you for your help,
Henning