roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Roller for multiple domains
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:19:28 GMT
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Hu Houcun <houcun@gmail.com> wrote:
>  liferay (www.liferay.com) had supported multiple domain, and it is opensource

I'm not sure why that is relevant to this discussion of how to support
multi-domain in Roller. Are you saying that Liferay has patched Roller
to support multi-domain? I know Liferay has some blogging features but
I don't think it includes Roller.

- Dave

>>> http://www.domain2.com

>>> http://blog.domain2.com