roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More than 100 recent entries?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:09:54 GMT
what I have right now (though I have more that 100 posts): http://blogs.sun.com/mprove/page/index.html
> I noticed increasing traffic since the new page was online.
> Matthias

Unfortunately, that limit is actually hardcoded into Roller.

At the time the decision was made, I believe we wanted to limit on the
size of queries that a user can execute against the database and limit
the size of Roller generated pages. These were done for
performance/site stability reasons.

You could conceivably work around the limitation via JavaScript, e.g.
create a custom page that returns entry titles and links in JSON
format via a pager, then call that pager from your page and build up
the entries list and the put it into the page.

- Dave

- Dave