roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iPhone blogging software compatible with Roller?
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:40:02 GMT
Is there any free..? It seemed to be that iBlogger cost $10.. I mean
not $10 would make me loose a mortgate payment, but if there is
anything free that would be AWESOME.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Stephen Winnall
<stephen.winnall@vimia.com> wrote:
> iBlogger works and can post pictures, but not video as far as I can see.
>
> Steve
>
> On 23 Sep 2010, at 23:45, Matthew Hixson wrote:
>
>> Hello there, list.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any iPhone blogging software
that works with Roller.  The ability to post pictures and video along with text would be
very convenient.