roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Roller4.0.1 On AIX
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:44:52 GMT
I don't really have any good advice for you other than turning on INFO
or DEBUG level logging for Roller and Struts so you can see what is
going on. You can do that via your roller-custom.propeties, see the
Installation Guide appendix for details.

You might be able to work through these problems by reading the logs
and tweaking configuration files, but I would be very surprised if
Roller 4.0.1 works with OpenJPA 2.0 without code changes to Roller
itself. Roller 4 was tested with OpenJPA 0.9.7 and since Roller 4.

You might have a better chance with Roller 5, it uses OpenJPA 2.0, and
there is now a Roller 5 release candidate build available for testing
purposes here: http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-5.0/

- Dave