roller-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller-Prove <matthias.mueller-pr...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Custom themes and templates
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:23:02 GMT
Hi,
each custom template has a Name and a Link (and a Description and the content). The Link field
is used to define the URL of the new special page. Just use this link.
I just chose index.html for mine at http://blogs.sun.com/mprove/page/index.html
-Matthias

On Sep 1, 2010, at 2:05 PM, Scappatura Rocco wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add a monthly archive section in my blog, just ad Dave has done in his
blog:

> http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/page/archives
>
> So I created a template named Archive in my blog (through the front page) and I call
the link to it, simply 'archive'. Basically, the content of the template is the calendar macro.
But the big problem is that I don't know how to access to the archive template that I have
created..