roller-user mailing list archives

From Matthew C Huth <mch...@ra.rockwell.com>
Subject How do I run without using 8080?
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 23:10:07 GMT
I have roller installed and running.  I believe I have Apache configured
correctly.   I am able to access the front page of roller without 8080 in
the URL which is good.  However, I see most links are built with 8080 in
them.  For example, links to a weblog and link to Login do not have 8080.
But links to a weblog entry, link to main menu have 8080 in them.   How do
I configure to run completely without 8080 in any of the links?

Apache 2.2  using mod_jk
Tomcat 6
Roller 4.0.1

Thanks,