roller-user mailing list archives

From Terry Corbet <terry.cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: load testing
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 05:44:47 GMT
I asked Google Maps to show directions from San Jose, California, where I
am, to San Jose, Chile, but it said it did not know how to do that!  So, you
will be happy to know that your Internet packets get here very quickly.
Using Firefox, response to clicks and page loads with all those images is
very crisp.