roller-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh G <rajes...@corpusmobilelabs.com>
Subject RE: load testing
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 05:01:19 GMT
I've browsed your weblog in India. It is fine, was not slow.

Thanks & Regards,

Gonuguntla Rajesh

"If what's in your dreams wasn't really inside you, you couldn't even dream
it." -Gloria Steinem

-----Original Message-----
From: ├Žon [mailto:aeon.lancer@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:27 AM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: load testing

Please, a little favor:

I'm in Chile and I've never known how does my weblog loads in others
countries.

I would really appreciate if someone could take me out of the doubt,
because I've already discovered that it doesn't loads good with Safari
Browser, which I think is something related with Tomcat (but I'm not
sure), and it makes me wonder about if it loads good in other
countries.

The URL is http://www.individual.cl/ . Thank you very much.

Enrique Fuenzalida M.