roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wordpress to Roller migration
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:25:52 GMT
There is a migrator that I created. You will need to write some java in
order to create an interface that will extract the content out of your
current blog and then use my framework to input the data into the a roller
database that you can use.

Here are some notes on the contribution that I did a while back:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/roller-dev/200711.mbox/%3C8fb9ac720711292041q4f772d60y59740694df760d43@mail.gmail.com%3E