roller-user mailing list archives

From Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis <alexius.diakogian...@zenika.gr>
Subject Re: Mod JK
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:37:34 GMT
Do try it, its the best solution at least in my opinion...

:)

--

*Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis *
/Chief Executive Officer/

Zenika Hellas

t:   801 700 7374 / +30 211 790 3292
f:  +30 211 790 3880
m: +30 6944 915 876
e: alexius.diakogiannis@zenika.gr <mailto:alexius.diakogiannis@zenika.gr>
w: http://www.zenika.gr

This message contains confidential information. Unless you are the
intended recipient or his/her authorized agent, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and remove the original message. Any reproduction,
distribution, dissemination, modification of this message is strictly
prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

???? 23/7/2010 6:36 ??, O/H omid p ??????: