roller-user mailing list archives

From Ketan Patel <pket...@gmail.com>
Subject Roller question on spam marking of comments.
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:23:39 GMT
I am running Roller for my my internal work blog I am running roller
on older version Roller Weblogger  Version 4.0. Is there an
explanation on why some comments, when submitted to the blog, come
back to the sender marked as spam?
 Do you know if there is a process for “unmarking” such comments as
spam in order to review and post such comments?
I am wondering if the “spam” comment that users are posting  may
havetoo many characters – is there a limit on amount of text?

I would appreciate if anybody can help me resolve this.

--

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for