roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing default template
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:52:45 GMT
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM, David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com> wrote:
> It's for the blogs.apache.org install, which is customized.
>
> Gavin and I can't seem to figure out how to edit these.  I have some changes
> I'd like to make, as well I'd like to get them into the infra svn.  I
> checked in some ASF branded templates I found under roller/themes/ but it
> turns out they aren't used.

Hmm... right. Why not allow theme editing, at least temporarily and
apply your changes?

Hey, by the way, I created a new and improved version of the theme you
guys created for the ASF blogs, and a matching front-page theme. I
sent them to Gaven months ago but I still don't see them on the site.
Is that what you are working on?

- Dave