roller-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Editing default template
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:00:58 GMT

On Mar 24, 2010, at 4:28 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Mar 24, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Dave wrote:
>> Hmm... right. Why not allow theme editing, at least temporarily and
>> apply your changes?
>
> I tried that and it didn't seem to work, but I don't know if I was
> editing the right set of templates.

How would I know which template is the custom site-wide theme for the
purposes of editing it via temporarily turning on theme editing and
editing it?

Same question from a DB perspective -- in what table is the theme
stored in (assuming some THEME table) and how would I identify the
row(s) being used as the site-wide theme?

And finally, is this any easier in the trunk code?  If not I might be
motivated to hack something up.

-David