roller-user mailing list archives

From Peter Götz <peter.go...@accelsis.biz>
Subject xinha editor not showing in Opera 10.10
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:59:01 GMT
Hi list!

I have a problem with the xinha editor in Roller 4.0.1 (on Glassfish v.3 / Java DB) using
Opera 10.10.
I installed Roller on Glassfish and changed my Preferences to use xinha as the weblog editor.
It works on Firefox 3.6, but not on Opera 10.10. I don't get a Javascript error message and
a quick debug through the xinha initialization code showed me that xinha seems to be initialized.
But in the textarea I just see the plain HTML markup (<p>...</p>).
Is this a known issue? Has xinha problems with Opera (or Opera with xinha)? Can I do anything
against it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Peter