roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@infracom.it>
Subject crawler scan error
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:35:55 GMT
Hello,

I have set up my web site (which includes my blog) to be indexed under
google.

On my roller 3.1 installation, in "site settings" at "Absolute URL to
site", I have set up my blog to be reached as http://<mywebsite>, so
that clicking on http://<mywebsite>/<myblog>, I access to my blog.

On the top level directory of my web site I have put 'robots.txt'
containing the url "/roller/" so that none could access (provided that
it doesn't know the direct link) to the main page of roller which asks
for administrator password to access to admin page of roller.

My google account has pointed out me that there was some unscannable
page inside some 'public' pages. More precisely there are some links in
the page that shows an entry that contains url like
"/roller/<myblog>/..." instead of just "/<myblog>/..."

For example, that unwanted links appear on pages that show Previous/Next
link and in search form.

There is a method to correct this link so that it doesn't appear link to
"/roller/<myblog>/..." but only like this: "/<myblog>/..." on every page
of my blog?

Thanks,

rocsca