roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with EntryEdit.rol
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:01:19 GMT
Comments below...

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Tiago Oliveira <tiago@integrativa.com.br> wrote:
> i have a problem in my roller online instance, where EntryEdit.rol is not
> working correctly. Aparently, it is not "loading" the tile EntryEdit.jsp.
>
> I can Add a new entry, but i cannot edit them. Here is the "catalina.out"
> log of the error displayed when i refresh hit the EntryEdit page.
>
> Jan 8, 2010 1:00:13 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
>> SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
>> java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:66)
>> org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java:618)

Based on the "truncated class file" message that comes from within the
Tomcat JSP processor I bet your problem is a corrupted file created
during the JSP compilation process. Try deleting the Tomcat work
directory (or its contents) to force JSP classes to be regenerated and
recompiled -- that may solve the problem.

- Dave