roller-user mailing list archives

From Johan Rylander <jo...@rylander.cc>
Subject Re: Cannot install roller 4.0.1 on glassfish v3
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:17:21 GMT
I only get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper$DOMBuilder

on Glassfish (Suns Glassfish on Mac OS 10.6 aka Snow Leopard and latest roller)

I did fiddle around with the other versions of Glassfish and also puttings jars in Glassfish
own lib dirs but only got a little bit further. Besides, I would like to actually know what
the cause is but have not found time yet to actually do it.

Any others that have tried? Tomcat went fine but I would like to use an ejb server for other
things. And for learning.

Cheers
/Johan R