roller-user mailing list archives

From Vivien Barousse <barousse.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change title of window
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:24:43 GMT
Using Roller 4.x, I'm using something like:
#if($model.tags.size() > 0)
    #set($title = "")
    #foreach($tag in $model.tags)
        #set($title = "$title$tag ")
    #end
    <title>$title: $model.weblog.name</title>
#elseif($model.weblogCategory)
    <title>$model.weblogCategory.name : $model.weblog.name</title>
#else
    <title>$model.weblog.name</title>
#end

Maybe you could add another condition using:
#if($model.weblogEntry)
    <title>$model.weblogEntry.title</title>
#end

This isn't the cleaner way to do this, but it works and prevents you to
create additional templates just to change a page title.

Hope this works on 3.x.

--
Vivien Barousse