roller-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bien <mb...@fh-landshut.de>
Subject Re: Cannot install roller 4.0.1 on glassfish v3
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:23:02 GMT
yes I am running roller 4.0.1 on glassfish v3. The only thing i had to
change is to disable OpenJPA sql query caching to circumvent a CNFE
(which has been fixed in roller trunk already).

http://old.nabble.com/Roller-4.0-%2B-GlassFish-v3-Prelude:-OpenJPA-strangeness-%28CNFE:-org.apache.openjpa.util.CacheMap%29-td20533394s12275.html

regards,

--
Michael Bien
http://michael-bien.com/

On 01/12/2010 08:17 PM, Johan Rylander wrote:
> I only get:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper$DOMBuilder
>
> on Glassfish (Suns Glassfish on Mac OS 10.6 aka Snow Leopard and latest roller)
>
> I did fiddle around with the other versions of Glassfish and also puttings jars in Glassfish
own lib dirs but only got a little bit further. Besides, I would like to actually know what
the cause is but have not found time yet to actually do it.

> Any others that have tried? Tomcat went fine but I would like to use an ejb server for
other things. And for learning.