roller-user mailing list archives

From Kim Tiedemann <kimti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot install roller 4.0.1 on glassfish v3
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:38:48 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply - no there was not any mismatch... I checked it
multiple times and even had someone else to check it.

It seems that you cannot (at least not when you're deploying to
glassfish v3) name the jndi differently. When I named it jdbc/rollerdb
like the default - it works...

So now I have a running roller 4.0.1 on Glassfish v3 :-)

I have written a blog entry about the stuff I had to do to get it
running on Glassfish v3:

http://www.tiede.dk:8080/roller/kim/entry/installing_roller_4_0_1

Cheers

Kim