roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authenticator
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 03:27:44 GMT
Part of the problem is that the math authenticator does not include
debug statements:

   http://bit.ly/5x31Qv

One option would be for you to create your own new math authenticator
based on that code, but with a different name/package. You could add
debug code into your authenticator, compile it (against the Roller
jars), plug it into Roller via roller-custom.properties and then get
some useful output.

- Dave