roller-user mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@infracom.it>
Subject Re: authenticator
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:04:07 GMT
Thanks Dave,

On Sab, 12 Dicembre 2009 4:27, Dave wrote:
> Part of the problem is that the math authenticator does not include
> debug statements:
>
>    http://bit.ly/5x31Qv
>
> One option would be for you to create your own new math authenticator
> based on that code, but with a different name/package. You could add
> debug code into your authenticator, compile it (against the Roller
> jars), plug it into Roller via roller-custom.properties and then get
> some useful output.

I'm not expert java programmer.. :-( Neverthless I never downloaded source
version of roller 3.1 before today.. So I ask you to please address me..

What I have to put into de code to enable debug for the class
MathCommentAuthenticator?

How I have to compile the java package? I suppose then I have to put some
resulting .jar and to copy it in <roller>\WEB-INF\lib dir and restart the
application.. Right?

Thanks,

rocsca