roller-user mailing list archives

From Rajasekhar C <raj022...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Feeds using Apache Roller?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:29:21 GMT
Thanks for the reply Anil.

I need some more information; Once I create a blog in apache roller, I found
the following code in view page source:

* <link rel="EditURI"   type="application/rsd+xml" title="RSD" href="
http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/rsd"/>

<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Recent Entries
(Atom)"  href="http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/feed/entries/atom" />
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"  title="Recent Entries
(RSS)"   href="http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/feed/entries/rss" />

    <link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Recent Comments
(Atom)" href="http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/feed/comments/atom" />

    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"  title="Recent Comments
(RSS)"  href="http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/feed/comments/rss" />*

In the RSS Reader client, i have added the following URL:
http://localhost:8080/roller/raj123/feed/entries/rss

I am able to see the blogs that are created under "raj123".

Can I assume that the URL:
http://localhost:8080/roller/{BLOG_NAME}/feed/entries/rss
will be the RSS FEED provider in Apache Roller ??

Where can I find the rss feeds xml/atoms that are being stored ?

Thanks & Regards,
Raj.