roller-user mailing list archives

From Tomaz Lavieri <tomazlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple domains (one for each weblog)
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:50:15 GMT
Hi all,

    first my configuration are: Apache Roller 4.0.1, Apache Tomcat 6.0.20,
Apache Httpd 2.2.9, i have a dedicated server machine where i can configure
mutiple domains.

    I try search it every where, but i didnt found =[

    I m want to put each of my weblogs at your owner domain, but i get no
clue how to do that

    I have my main domain, with many weblogs http://mymaindomain.com/

    all of my weblogs are like contexts of this domains
    http://mymaindomain.com/firstblog
    http://mymaindomain.com/secondblog
    http://mymaindomain.com/otherblog
    http://mymaindomain.com/moreoneblog

    and i wanna to change that to:

    http://firstblog.com/
    http://secondblog.com/
    http://otherblog.com/
    http://moreoneblog.com/

    all of this domains are on the same server, on the same Tomcat, with
virtual hosts, i can point all to roller context, but in this case all open
my main blog, i need to use a main blog for each case based at domain name.
Any one try it ? can any one help me ?

Ps.: Sorry for my english.

--
Tomaz Lavieri